Now offering weekend courses in personal freedom and security systems, that are resilient in the face of energy losses, food shortages, and droughts and floods.
Specializing in CHURCHES, NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATIONS, and HOMESTEADERS/SMALL COMMUNITY GROUPS.
Stretched out over 4 consecutive Saturdays.
- WHAT GROUPS LEARN
- WK1: Primer on sustainable design, pattern understanding, zones and sectors, temperate climate specifics, ethics, water, soils, animals and their functions, trees and their energy interactions, resource list for videos and books, and cooperative working.
- WK2: Global plants for Michigan, food systems, storage and preservation systems, gardening techniques, lawn care, water patterning, and nurseries.
- WK3: Energy systems, coppice and wood, heaters, coolers, animals in your system, home design patterns, and inner home design patterns.
- WK4: Putting it all together, 4 season calendar, mapping, planning, ordering, first second and third steps, distributed workloads, mini CSA’s, successful resilience planning, and how to be happier, healthier and more free.
- Thumb Drive FULL of Info on above
- All Presentations on thumbdrive
A simple plea,
“Mr. and Mrs. Landowner/Community Member what we are able to do with this course is show you how you can better provide the highest quality food and care for yourselves and your children.
We can show you how to do this in a way that will never do any harm to your land or your neighbor’s land. In fact the land will become more fertile year after year.
The techniques and materials we use will also never do anything to harm people, pets, or livestock. In fact by eliminating toxic food and replacing it with food better than anything you can buy your family can become healthier year after year.
The best part is our systems generate surpluses in abundance which can be continually reinvested so that you can always provide top quality food to your family and continuously improve the natural systems around you.
This is something that actually matters and applies directly to you and those you care about. It is something we can help you do now, no political action is required, no massive shift in your lifestyle, just a better way to live through a few gentle shifts we can help you accomplish over a single season or two.”
For a group of 10 the cost is $300.00 per person.
For a group of 20 the cost is $150.00 per person.
—price break point—
For a group of 30 the cost is $200.00 per person.
For a group of 40 the cost is $100..00 per person.
Contact us to set up a class or a FREE one-hour presentation for your community or group.